Wednesday, October 25, 2006

 
I really like the show Friday Night Lights. I think because it's sort of edgy without being predictable. The teens are interesting (so far) and the coach and his wife have a real relationship...funny, frustrating, harried. Like many other families I know. Heroes I'm not liking so much. It feels like another one of those shows that is never going to have an ending--which I hate--but my son likes it, so we watch it together. Oh, and Flav. I'm sorry, but I did enjoy watching the Flav. And his nicknames for the ladies. One of my friend's daughters had a Flav party on the last show of the season. They had Flav food, and wore Flav watches around their necks. The show really is pure trash, but somehow hilarious. What are you watching now?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?