Monday, December 04, 2006

 

Pamela Lowell

It's snowing here in Rhode Island this morning. The good news is that most of our snow will melt by noon. But once in a while we get enough to sled (or slide as my husband says--he grew up in Maine). I figured out why I like the show Heroes--it is about a teen who was adopted!!! (At least one of the characters is, our favorite....save the cheerleader...save the world. The newest news? My book was nominated for the Cybils and for Quick Picks by the American Library Association...so that is all very cool, since I have never won anything in my entire life (or even been nominated). Ok, maybe a lottery ticket for a dollar. I will be traveling to PA this weekend for a booksigning--some of my old friends and colleagues promise me they will come...hurray! Since most book signings can be pretty disappointing, boring and dismal, unless you are famous, which I am decidedly NOT. Anyway, it will be great to see all my old buds. My nieces found my book in their library in Camden High School...oh, istn' that so much fun? And my son was in the library of his school the day they were putting it out on the display. Okay, enough about the book already! Yes, I am boring and it really is all I can talk about. Aren't you glad you can just zap out of this blog and don't have to live with me?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?